How it Works
User Guide For Google Apps Backup Tool
Download and Run software:
- Click on Start menu » All Programs » Google Apps Backup Software
- Google Apps Backup Screen Pop Up.
Click on Backup
- Click on "Backup" Button Option
Three Backup Modes
The software provides three back up modes:
- Single User Backup: User can download the data of single Google Apps user account.
- Domain Users: Download the data of entire Google Apps Domain users account or selected Google Apps user account.
Select & Fill Up Credentials Account
- Select one credentials account (Single User, Import CSV or Domain Users).
- Then fill up credentials account
- Once It is done, Click "Register"
View Google Apps Account Details
- After entering information, user can select or unselect user Google Apps account
- Then, Click "Next"
- Select the file type in which backup is required to store in local machine:
- Select email & category: Select one email format like EML, MBOX, PST or MSG and email option.
Browse Destination Location
- Select Add Time Internet & Delete After Download.
Select Category like Email, Contacts, Calendar, & Document that that need to be backed up.
- Emails: Take backup of Google Apps contents in four format.
- Contacts: Take backup in .vcf (vCard) file format.
- Calendars: Take backup in .ics file format.
- Documents: Take backup in MS Office format.
Select Destination where you wish to save Google Apps items. After that, Click on "Start"
Backup Process Report
- Software will given current status of backup Google Apps data process. The labels details as user name, email count, calendar count, contact count, document count & status are showed.
- Action Option: Through this option, you can pause/resume downloading data process whenever internet is gone or come.
Click on "OK" button
- A Successfully pop up confirmation message box will appear on the screen.
- Then, Click "OK" Button
Free Download Google Apps Backup